The internet is a normal part of our student's lives. It is used for communication, education, research and exploration. We must inform and protect students from possible dangers.
- Find Family Safety, Security and Privacy Resources and information.
- Netsmartz.org provides education age-appropriate resources for teaching children how to be safe online.
- Reviews and Ratings for Movies, Games, APPS, TV Shows, and so much more.
- Common Sense Parent Concerns answers questions related to technology in your kids' lives.
- Find resources here from the Virginia Department of Education related to Internet Safety.
- from Edutopia -- articles, videos, and resources on internet safety, digital responsibility, and media / digital literacy
- Some things you can do to help kids read more critically
- from easybib ... do you see advertisements?