Student Registration Information
|Welcome to Gloucester County Public Schools!
|We are delighted you are considering enrolling your child in our school system.
- Please use the elementary attendance zone map to determine which building your child should attend. (K-5)
- Please use the middle school attendance zone map to determine which building your child should attend. (6-8)
- High School students attend Gloucester High.(9-12)
- Visit the school's main office to enroll your student.
You will need to provide the following at the time of registration:
1. Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
2. Social Security Card
3. Updated Immunization Requirements
4. School Entrance Health Form (please print and complete)
5. Transcript from Former School (Can Be Unofficial) (HIGH SCHOOL ONLY)
6. IEP and/or 504 Plan (if applicable)
7. Court Orders Referencing Student (if applicable)
8. Completed GCPS Registration Form(please print and complete)
9. Proof of Residency ( A notarized lease or mortgage statement or deed AND power bill)
For additional information, please contact the
Office of Student Services,